Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

GODIVA Fruitonique Re-Youth Cream


How did I get this?
Well I'm off to Watsons in Sta. Lucia East Grandmall to get a moisturizer. However it's not available at that time so I ended up getting the Godiva fruitonique Re-Youth Serum, fruitonique Cream and their Inhibition LicoWhite Lotion.

What does GODIVA says?
Uses stem cells from rare Swiss apples to make human skin cells young again
Has fruit extracts for gentle skin exfoliation
Contains licorice extract to even out skin tone, Centella Asiatica for firmer skin, and Squalane oil for hydration
For best results, use with Fruitonique Soap and Serum
For more information visit their website.

My Skin Type:
Combination/Sensitive - normal to oily skin

Packaging:
I think the packaging is cute and simple. Colors suits the name fruitonique. It has a nozzle-like tip that makes it easy to make a spot application.

Texture:
Its a little sticky and not as light as the serum. It s white in color. Its also watery that makes the product easy to apply and absorb by the skin.

Direction:
After cleansing, apply a thin layer of Fruitonique Re-Youth Cream all over face and neck. Gently massage into the skin using small, upward circular strokes. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Initially, use once a day for two weeks. Thereafter, apply twice daily. For best results, use in tandem with Fruitonique Re-Youth Serum, and top off with sunblock. Some may experience itchiness at the beginning, which is normal. However, if itchiness persists, discontinue use.

What I say about it?
I've been using this for about 4 months same as the Serum. Thou this one I don't normally use. I cant see the difference between the Serum and the Cream.
Unlike the Serum, this is more itchy when applied even if you use it in moderation.
I believe this is mainly for a day cream thou you will be needing a separate sunblock(as stated on the direction) to protect you from the sun's UV rays. This also made my skin too oily so I dump it as a day cream.
I'm using this occasionally for an eye cream. I may say it lessens the visibility of the lines. But it doesn't erase it of course. I believe its safe to say that this doesn't itch if you'll only use a drop or two around your eyes.
Same as the Serum it doesn't pass as a skin whitener.

My Verdict: 3/5

Will I repurchase?
No I'd rather use the Serum instead since they're mostly the same in effect and the Serum has a plus factor in healing.

Disclaimer: This is not sponsored. What works for me may not work for you or vice versa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment